Before and After School Care
- Both Before Care and After School Care Programs are available for students in Pre-K through Grade 8 at a reasonable cost. The programs feature:
- Before-Care begins at 7 a.m. until the start of the school day.
- After-Care begins at dismissal and continues until 5:30 p.m.
- Reasonable cost: one child is $10/hour, additional child(ren) $5/hour and late fees apply for delayed pickups.
- Monthly billing by the school (payment due by the 15th of each month.)
- Homework assistance and supervision during indoor/outdoor recreation activities. Parents are asked to provide NUT FREE snacks and drinks for their children.
- Registration Materials: 2016 – 2017 Aftercare registration form 2016 – 2017 Early Care registration form
- Please be sure to complete all pages of the registration materials completely. If you need assistance or additional information, please contact the school office.