Home School Association Information
The purpose of the Home School Association is:
- To promote closer cooperation and communication among all those who have a role in the education of the children of St. Paul’s School.
- To offer its members opportunities for continuing education and encouragement in their role as parents.
- To sponsor public relations programs designed to spread the good news of our school.
- To work with other interested groups to provide a healthy moral environment for all the children of our neighborhood.
- To seek public recognition of the inalienable right of parents to educate their children according to their moral and religious principles.
- To assist the school by volunteer service and fundraising.
The HSA is not established to determine the curriculum or administrative policies of the school, but it is a forum for parents to learn about the programs offered our students and to participate in the development of the Christian community which is our school.