Why Choose St. Paul School?
Our students, through their transformational education, spiritual and social experiences with clergy, educators, parents and peers, emerge with a superior academic foundation, a dynamic growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a sincere desire to affect the world around them by leading a charitable, Christ-centered life.
Students attend monthly Mass with their classes, as well as participating in prayer at the start and end of their school day. St. Paul is not a private school; we are a Catholic school. Our purpose for existence is to educate young Catholics in their faith; it is a secondary benefit that we can offer an exceptional academic program.
Why choose an education at Saint Paul Catholic School?
- Provide your child with an academically excellent education within the Catholic Intellectual Tradition.
- Set high expectations with a challenging curriculum balanced with arts, music, foreign language and fitness.
- Educate the whole of your child through building character and creating a strong work ethic, to lead your child to make positive contributions to society and their community.
- Partner with parents in the total faith formation of children and teach them to use that faith to guide their decisions.
- Promote self-discipline with moral values to serve others and help develop leadership.
- Have a 99% high school graduation rate and 85% of our high school graduates go on to college. St. Paul graduates have gone on to attend some of the nation’s top colleges such as
- Columbia University, Cornell University, Harvard University, Princeton University, Villanova University, Seton Hall University and West Point Military Academy among many others.
- Have a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring and effective to a diverse body of students.